Saturday, November 10, 2007

shopping!


A bit of shopping! My friend Suzanne well, one of my three Suzanne friends, is a great jeweler. Today she had an open house at Hunter Lange She makes quirky and fun items. Check out what I got!

The shop is really great too, tons of vintage holiday items I really wanted to buy everything! They had vintage Christmas tablecloths, vintage snowman and snow lady salt and pepper shakers! and loads of old ornaments! I wish I had my camera! I will have to go back! SOON!


I am all excited about this little number! My newest vintage apron, I needed it or it needed me! Suzanne has one like this too. She described it to me months ago, we were so excited that I was able to get it. I need some new ideas, I have an itch to have some new apron patterns. This will prove to be an inspiring apron. It will be fun to see what my version will be like!


This little number is reversible, love that!


No comments: