I warned Janet that I was too stressed out to watch the sad and troubling parts. Well, I did and I am a better girl for it. My life is dreamy and now I remember that! So after the deep cleansing cry for all the sad stories I now feel renewed and GRATEFUL. A good cry always helps me!
So tonight I am grateful...
- that children forgive us parents our short comings!
- that I have a husband that will go to the fabric store for me when I need him too.
- that I have the best friends; that they love me, care for me and look out for me, and always help me to see what is best for me!
- that I have found a stitcher to help me out!!!!! I can start sleeping again soon!
- that I have a great MIL with a fab sewing machine and that she trusts me with it.
- that I have great customers that understand that my machine is "wonky" and that their orders are coming!
But most of all, I am thankful for this pile of packages to be going out tomorrow! I am also SUPER grateful-thankful for my Bulgarian friend, Yassen that has waited so very long for me to figure out the tricks of international shipping. I am so blessed to have his support! And, his humor has me in stitches! Today he told me that he wanted me to take my package right into the jerk of a postal worker that told me it was not possible to track an international package and show him that he was WRONG! Yassen, your two new aprons are on the way! I promise.
OK now leave me a comment with 2 things you are grateful for!