Saturday, November 17, 2007

poket pets!



Last year for Christmas my kids made their cousins plushies and since then Aidan has been unable to stop. He has even decided a name for his "line" of lovies! "Poket Pets!" He called this last one Season 3. I am not sure if he knows what he is talking about but hey I am only the stitcher not the designer. He draws out what he wants, picks the fabric and I make it.

His buddy Quinn celebrated his 7th birthday today is the proud new owner of this the latest "poket pet" !


3 comments:

Designed by K said...

Awwwwwwww thats darlin! too cute..he does a nice job..I know mom is proud..you have quite a little enteurpeur over there..
Have a great weekend! xoxo K

Anonymous said...

GO AIDAN. I'ts never too early to start your own business. It's lucky for you that you didn't have the trouble finding a stitcher that your Mom had.

LOL to you.
J.

Kelly McCants said...

They both, Maddie and Aidan, want etsy shops!

Yeah Aidan's stitcher rocks! I wish she worked for me!

But guess what...I just gave some work to a stitcher today! Suzanne! I love her she is so crafty, She can do it all. I am so glad for the help!