Wednesday, January 9, 2008

RESOLUTIONS


I try to stay away from this very disappointing word. It is just a downer. If you don't lose 15 pounds your a loser and not the right kind of loser. If you don't save $1000.00 a month you are poor. On and on.

So I won't use that word I will use the word goal. I have some pretty cool goals for Modern June. Goals that will positively impact my family. I can not relive the madness of this Christmas. I am not complaining. Just realistic. My goals are so big and scary, it is hard to see them on paper. But I am forcing my self to right them down. I am also finally reading the The Entrepreneur's Guide to Sewn Product Manufacturing. Kathleen says that it all here in this one book, am I reading the holy grail? I think I might be!

Through out first section you are given permission to not know what you are doing. You are given "permission and time to learn. Just learn how the machine works and grow slow and smart. Don't be in too much of a hurry." Girls I have a new mantra!

I look forward to learning and reaching my goals someday!

No comments: