Monday, October 15, 2007

Spooky Displays!


My house is looking spooky and sick! Today we have 2 out of 3 under the weather. It is just a cold with a wicked cough but we are taking that as a chance to stay in our jammies and decorate a bit more for Halloween. Can you tell that it is a big deal around here?

So the spooky flowers are up. It looks so bare to me after so many months with the Trays and Fiesta Ware, that was so nice and cluttered. I might add some mini pumpkins and then use them for November too.


I love the eyeballs in the bowl! Does any one know what these were to begin with? They are from Taco Bell Straws. About 10 years ago Taco Bell gave them out for Halloween and Don insisted that he keep them I hated them until I realized you could remove the eyes and decorate with them! Too funny!


This is what I did on the ledge that had the milk glass vases. The silk gerber Daisies are retired to the attic till spring.



No comments: