Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fab fabric sale!


You know I love my fabric! And my cool on-line fabric stores. Well check out Sew Mama Sew!!! Kristen is having a having a hugh sale! Check out their sale pages! And while you are there check out her wonderful blog, there you can find pattern reviews and wonderful sewing tips. Unlike my stupid sewing tips Sew Mama Sew's sewing tips are helpful. But you can find my the pattern review that I did for them earlier this year.

I am loving the Klimt fabrics! Klimt prints we all the rage when husband and I got together! We were only together for 4-5 weeks before our first Christmas as a dating couple. I was away working at Hartford Stage so we weren't even in the same state. I could not figure out what to give him for a present. Then I found this cup. It was perfect, since we had done a fair amount of kissing. Well, 15 years later the cup is a bit chipped up but still usable! Just great for morning tea and a smooch or two!

No comments: