Monday, February 11, 2008

U23D

When I was a young teen I as sure about two things, I could be a movie star and a rock star if I could just get to Hollywood and secondly I was going to the Bride of Bono, let's not even think about the wife of 30 some years. OH the foolishness of youth! Even on the verge of 40 I still get giddy at the sight of that man, sorry DH! You never forget your first love!

Tonight as I look at Fandango for a family movie for us all to to see I found THIS! WHO KNEW? Man, I really need to start reading the Paper, People magazine (LOL) or something. I am such a shut in, seriously, I really know nothing of what is really important. And this movie event is truly important! So this weekend I have a date with 4 Irish men, lucky me.

I have only seen them in concert once in 1997, I was 3 months pregnant with Maddie. It was a great show but my Aunt Peggy's free tickets were no where near the front so I am sure that this will be almost as good.

You know I have just cranked up Joshua Tree. Oh the memories of youth. : )

No comments: