Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Big-Ass Book of Crafts!



One of my favorite TV hosts and designers is coming to Richmond!!! Mark Montano will be hanging out, signing books making crafts at Tinkers on March 8th from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. He is coming in celebration on his latest book The Big-Ass Book of Crafts. For a sneaky peak of what's inside the book check out his official Big-ass book site.

Speaking of making crafts with Mark you can check him out on In the Loop with i village. You get a great sense of how fun and creative Mark is! And yes Mark we do love to say BIG-ASS Book of Crafts! After school today the kids and I are so going to be making his bubbly stationary craft! Oh I can't wait! But what I really want to do is the skull plate project. I think that would be so cool with vintage apron patterns!

I know Mark from 10 years younger on TLC and from my celebrity home on the Style Network,
(which I must say I want back on the air!) but I had no idea that he wrote so many books! My crafty crush gets bigger and bigger! Big-Ass Book of Craft is just one of five, I have ordered the Big-Ass one & Dollar Store Decor.

See ya'll at Tinkers on the 8th for this super crafty event!

No comments: