Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love


Its not all roses and chocolate today more like errands, classes and stress. I look forward to a nice comfy night cuddling up with the fam watching a movie and munching on take out. I called dibs on the couch already!!! Romantic, isn't it?


I finally made Christi's brownie recipe that she shared with me last October. And the funny thing is that she and I did the exact same thing with the brownies, heart shaped valentine brownies. I have to admit that I knew she was making brownies but I had no idea that they were heart shaped. You have to try this recipe they are so fantastic! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your white pottery. Those brownies look good too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Nicole said...

heart shaped brownies...double goodness!