Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Oilcloth Ornament Collection by Modern June


It doesn't get more retro that this... oilcloth, vintage ornaments and good old crafty goodness. Modern June is taking oilcloth to an exciting new level. Appliqué! The ornament is made up of coordinating oilcloths and applied to the red polka dot oilcloth. The collection features red and aqua polka dots. Perfect for that cool retro Christmas!


Aren't they pretty? I am so in love with this collection! I really think it is something special. They are lots of hard work but totally worth it! The elves and I are up to the job!



3 comments:

Samantha said...

Adorable! I love the Christmas ornaments and the red and aqua combination. I can't wait to see what else you post this month. :-)

SewAmy said...

the ornaments are so cute.

Kelly McCants said...

Tthanks Amy!

I am so excited about them! Someone bought one already! Yah, oilcloth ornaments! I have never had someone buy a new listing with in a hours of posting it. Yahoo!