Saturday, November 1, 2008

PRODUCT OF THE DAY


In the spirit of National Blog Posting Month not only am I going to blog daily, I am also going to list a new Modern June "product every day!"

Honestly, this is really to motivate myself to get all my finished items listed. I have mentioned before that I often make something and never list it. Now, this is not such a horrible thing since I supply several local shops with Modern June goodies, plus I have lots of indie craft shows that I attend as well. It is nice to have new things for them, things you can not find in my on-line shop. But, I'm not doing a ton of shows this season since the Etsy shop is going great guns, and unfortunatel,y I just cannot spare all my Saturdays. On-line success has its down side.--I will really miss all those great shows and meeting all the people that come out and support buying handmade here in Richmond, Washington D. C. and Baltimore.

Every day I will post something to my blog, and then share my new stuff with you. At the end of the month I hope to have everything listed, just in time for the holiday rush! So come on back and check out the new goodies! There is a photo the today's PRODUCT OF THE DAY in the side bar. I will also archive each one here with a link. At the end of the month we will have a little give-away with this feature and this post.

Remember buy handmade this holiday season!

November 1, 2008

Custom design your own Deluxe Splat Mat and Pack-n-Go Placemat

2 comments:

Dawn Anderson said...

yay! you're doing it!

Nicole said...

Love this festive collection!