Friday, September 7, 2007

Local shop: Feathernesters


It is getting spooky at Feathernesters!!! I love this store so much! It is very Modern June. The guys are putting up Halloween and I could not be happier. I love decorating the house for these little holidays! Doing the seasonal thing keeps us grounded. I feel our family need to celebrate the seasons, marking the passing year so that we don't forget that we are part of something much bigger than our selves. Wow! sorry for the spiritual commentary.


I want this big cutout of the little witch so badly! I did not look to see how much it is but she is just wonderful! Michael's has black "Christmas" garland. Imagine this big sparkly witch girl with the black garland would be so cool on my mantle! A must have I am afraid! I love the words too! Wicked!

Marc and Tony said that it isn't a party until the witch is hanging from the chandelier! I must agree! I need those light bulbs too! I bet the sell them, and yes I am making a list.

Marc made this hat and tons more! I think I need a sign that says "the Witch is in" for my studio. Hee, HeE, HEE!



Check these out! Bag O' spiders! Cool, yeah we could have made them but for 7.00 bucks who could resist! We would have spent 7.00 on supplies and never have even made one! Right? You know what I am talking about.


Here is a peak at the rest of the store!



I swiped this off their party page look at how cute their cafe is. What a place!


No comments: