Friday, September 7, 2007

art smocks-a-plenty


It's all about the art smock! These are destined for Strawberry Fields. Like I said I have been busy, busy, busy! They also have a bunch my one off's, some aprons that I have only made one of and have never listed on Etsy. I like that the owner, Deanna likes to only get one or two of something, that makes it fun for me! I like whipping up something new and fresh. It is also nice not to have to photograph these one of a kind creations. I should but I don't usually. It makes them special.

Did I ever show you all the Exclusive Modern June Apron that Strawberry Fields has all to itself? Cupcakes. And I said it's all about the art smock. You know I am all about the cupcakes!



2 comments:

Chicky said...

Oh my..I love this one-cupcakes and parons in one! ::swoon::

Chicky said...

Aprons even!