Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Real Life Makeover!

Well after spending way to much time on the computer I went to work on the kids rooms. They both slept in their own rooms last night! Everything was moved around before dinner. I still have alot of fun stuff to do but the hard stuff is done.

Isn't it easy to live OUTSIDE your means? I resisted the need to have all new bedding and a all new bed for that matter. Of course Ikeas was calling me to that metel loft bed! Why do I want something different. Don't get me wrong I am not a EVERYTHING MUST BE NEW AND GREAT kinda girl. BUT I do pour throw magaizines and Pottery Barn Cataloges where everything is so perfect. The reality is that my kids have that bed and those sheets for a long damn time! And the good thing is they don't know. And that is where we have done a great job parenting. My son did not walk in the room and say "where are the space sheets and why is my bed not metal?" He walked in and said that the room was great and turned to me and said "Thanks Mom"

I love them!

1 comment:

deb said...

Hi Modern June! I just found your blog and can't wait to see what you'll be working on. I love your aprons over at Esty! :)