Wednesday, December 12, 2007

look what I just bought!

Buying hand made! Love this! Love it lots! It has an apron on it! This fab calendar is made by Smack of Jellyfish over at ETSY. I can't wait for the year to be over so I can take Sarah's advice and use the images as kitchen art! Wow can you picture how cool that would be! Maybe I need to buy two so I can do that now. hmmmm.

But wait what is so endlessly cool is the fact that she lives on a boat in the ocean in Alaska. WOW that blows my mind! What an adventure that must be.

She also carries some cool greeting cards and totes. Check her out! now I tell you now! ( i think i got a little too much sleep thanks to "the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best sleep you ever got with a cold… medicine")








1 comment:

smackofjellyfish said...

Thanks for putting up my calendar! I'm so glad you like it.

sarah