Thursday, April 24, 2008

upcoming craft shows


OH MY! We have a CRAFT-a- POLOOZA coming our way.

Ok here is the deal, our RCM girl Erin has been busy entering us in all these Indie Craft Shows. I talking the rock star shows, the really awesome ones that we all want to go to just so we can shop and be seen at! Yes we are talking status here! Well damn if we didn't get into every single one of them.

Here is the line up!

For me alone we have:
Strawberry Street Festival
Saturday, May 10th from 12 noon - 4:30 pm
Fox Model Elementary School
Richmond, VA

The Lewis Ginter Recreational Art Show
Saturday, May 17th from 10 am - 4 pm
Richmond, VA

For RCM group booths we have:

Art Star Craft Bazaar
Saturday, May 31st from 11 am - 7 pm

Sunday, June 1st from 11 am - 5 pm
Philadelphia, PA

Ice Atlanta
Saturday, June 7th from 11 am - 6 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

Renegade Craft Fair
Saturday - Sunday, June 14th - 15th from 11 am - 7 pm
Brooklyn, NYC

Crafty Bastard
Saturday, June 28th from 10 am - 5 pm
Silver Spring, Maryland


Personally, I have to say I am totally freaked out. For me it is the guilt of not being able to go to them with the girls. Not to be a team player, not to offer my van up for traveling all our stuff there. Our family life has been less than calm lately too. I keep telling myself that I would do it for them if they were in my shoes. But, honestly I really want to go and have fun too. THIS is what being a responsible Mommy is all about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I can't wait to see you at Strawberry Street. I'm sure the other girls in the Mafia don't mind taking your stuff out to the other shows- you guys seem like such a close-knit crew! Hope things are good with your son! -E