Friday, April 18, 2008

craft show madness


With two days to go till Spring Bada Bing, life is madness! This is not a typical craft show for me, nope, this is the first time I am helping to put on an indie craft show. My part has been small but just watching the check lists fill up to almost done is amazingly stressful. We, the Richmond Craft Mafia, have 14 businesses and 15 members so the To Do list is wide spread. Thank you for members that rock!

Any way, here is a sneak peak at a few new aprons that I have cranked out in the last day or two. Splat mats are product of choice lately, so it was fun to make something different. My new industrial works just a nice on cotton as it does with oilcloth.

You would not believe what my family has to put up with? I have set up half of my booth display in the dining room. What a mess! This should help out with set up. I always fret so much about the booth, where it is and how it will look. I am glad to have the chance to work it out at home first. Why didn't I think of this before?

Well I am off to the Shipping and Handling Department...oh yah that is the dining room too! Come to show if you know what is good for you! We don't want to have to put out any hits of cool peeps! The Craft Mafia is so crafty it's scary!!!!

3 comments:

Squeeze said...

How did the Spring Bada Bing go? So sorry that I could not help or attend. Hope it was a roaring success.

Home ec new Haven said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Unknown said...

It was so nice to meet you at SBB this weekend! I'm hoping to make it out to the craft lounge next month; until then I'll be stalking you all on Etsy! I adore my new wallet and had soo much fun transferring my stuff into it! Happy rainy Monday!