"If you are in the middle of a creative project ~ leave me a comment! I'd love to hear what you're up to! So here was my LIE, I didn't mean it really. I am just delusional!
Hello, the other day I was frantically looking for a pattern. I had been looking for it for days. So I tore into my shelves, baskets and piles I found out that I have a problem…I live in the land of UFP. That is UnFinished Project Land. I counted 8 unfinished Tote bags, 9 unfinished children’s aprons, 3 unfinished Oilcloth aprons, 1 oilcloth Market tote that only need to be topstitched. And lets not mention the new spring handbags, which lie there halfway constructed. I refuse to count them!
Here is real state of my
Land of UnFinshed Projects
- a huge stack of button flowers
- about 15 oilcloth wallets half cut out
- 3 Market Totes, one only needing to be top stitched. (shameful)
- 3, no 4 Oilcloth aprons
- 57 fun fabric glass magnets (promo)
- 4 stuffies-lovies
- 7 new spring handbags
- 10 half apron cut out in December
- 9 children's aprons half complete
- 8 totes that need linings.
- way too many little girl kerchiefs!
- 1 fabulous necklace that I already made once and it totally feel apart when I put it on... that is why I sew!
- untold numbers of silky scarves, I am not opening that bin! you can't make me
- 1 yoga bag I was making for myself but I don't do yoga so that one doesn't count!
And to top it all off THE DARN PATTERN was right were it should have been. URG!
Alright... glass a half full, I organized my fabrics. Aren't they pretty! And I also put my patterns in order I even made little dividers to separate them in categories. It's not glamorous but it's a start!
I love a productive freak out!
I guess I should consider this a head start on the spring and summer shows and markets and not a really big problem. In this case I still have over a month to get things wrapped up...hee hee hee. Yeah, right.