Monday, March 19, 2007

Look what I found today!

OK. It was not today that I found it, but I had to go looking for it in the mess that is my home in order to share it. So look at what I re-found today!

Isn't it incredible? Of all the places I go, I found these two lovelies in the woman's locker room at my gym! I know that sounds really strange but there is a place where you can trade books. If you bring a book then you can take one.. well I now owe two books.

I had the worst nights sleep. I really need to get on the treadmill and walk but I am so tired. I tossed and turned all night. I was mentally redesigning my splat mats. (OK... that goes onto the list of things "I never ever thought I would say out loud") I came up with some good ideas!

Over Christmas break, Don bought a used Gamecube. Well, it joined our world this weekend. Don and the kids had a blast. I was working my "batooky" off all weekend, on this week's constellation lessons and putting out on-line fires. Anyway, its here, and it is plugged in. THE THING that I said would "NEVER EVER be in my home" and "MY KIDS WILL NEVER EVER?...blah blah blah...

Well I love it! Not only because it is really fun (Dance Dance Revolution is awesome!), but because with it comes new rules in our home. We are in need of some structure reinforcement around here, Me included. So, here is the new week day rule..."No Gamecube until ALL homeschool lessons are complete." I mean, "don't even mention the game box thingy to me!" I also need a few rules myself -- no more Modern June until the school day is done. Multi-tasking is killing me! No shipping, no emails, no cutting, and no blowing off the day to sew! There I said it. One more for "the list"! Sorry, I am in a mood! Sleep deprivation.

I am off for tea, and to flip through my new lovely book. And then to run off some of my fatigue on the treadmill before the kids invade. Have a good one!



This is what is on the other side of my table right now. Don't go thinking "Wow she can sew, run a itty bitty business, homeschool, AND keep a clean house." Cleaning up this mess might also help my mood!
Be Creative and love your babies today!

No comments: