Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cake Wrecker!


Well it is official I have completely lost my cake baking mojo! This is my second attempt this month and I just can't bake worth a darn anymore. What happen? I used to be so good at baking cakes! Whine, whine... WINE! I must need wine.


If I am honest with myself I know the trouble. I know my mistakes but dang it I don't have time to make cake after cake wreck! When I made the second round of cakes tonight I realized that I only needed two tablespoons of oil not three, so the cake was too moist. Couple that will not letting it cool long enough left is crumbling in my hands.


Then came the Strawberry Frosting incident! What ever you do never use this recipe frond on Cooks.com. It is so messed up. I do think I can save the frosting with a bit more powder sugar and a half a stick of butter. What a mess.

Well the second round of cake needs to come out of the oven. Wish me luck!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, IT HAPPENED AGIAN. I give in. Night, peeps!

No comments: