Monday, October 13, 2008

new listings...


new listings..., originally uploaded by ModernJune.

I am in a listing mood! See the trouble with me is that I make a lot of stuff that never makes it up on Etsy. Shameful, I know! For example before a craft show I will stop filling orders for the regular MJ stuff and make a bunch of other things, like new cotton aprons. These would sell on Etsy to if only I had the time to take the photos, tweak the photos and list the photos.

This weekend I went through my iPhoto to see what was already photographed. I figure I will crave out Wednesdays as photo day, between school and park day I am going to take a bunch of photos, then after the park I will come home and correct them. I plan to go back to my old routine and list something new at lunch time everyday, this way it doesn't get out of hand again.

Here are a few sneak peaks at what I need to list this week!

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love those prints! Especially the top-left and bottom-right -- the pears fabric is one of my favorites :)

nikole said...

great photographs...love the angles!

Kelly McCants said...

Kat... the funniest thing happened with the pear fabric. Someone called me and left a message with me telling me that it was just received at our local Joannes. I still have no idea how left me that tip! How ever you are...THANKS!!!

Nikole...Tasha taught me everything it know about taking great photos!

We miss you and the baby!!!I hope you both are well.