Friday, October 17, 2008

Hooty-Woo Tote!



I am so proud of my latest bag! The Hooty-Woo! How cute is this little guy? He was inspired by the cute print that my friend Erica gave me, all four of her Tree Top Owls Digital Prints are available on Etsy at Beesknees Studio! This little family lives on my studio wall and watches over me in the wee hours of the night. When I saw Erica this week she recognized the owl right away, but don't worry I have her full permission to use her images. She was game for a trade!!! Bag for permission! Love that barter system!

On Sunday I had a ton of work to do but I not motivated to do any of it. When I get burnt out I have to make something new, totally new and original!

I always have a ton of ideas brewing but lately I have been playing with appliquéing with oilcloth. I have several such products in the works. I can't wait to show you all the other goodies!





This one is mine I have been "testing" it out! I have to say I have gotten Kudos from someone everyday this week! It is a hit. For now I am taking orders for this fab new bag!
The delivery date for the first 5 bags will be October 27th!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love this!

Sloane's Creations said...

Oh My that is adorable!!!!Love it!