Saturday, October 25, 2008

Look what I found...pet stuff


I was honored with some bloggy luv the other day, by O'Danny's Girl. She featured a bunch of great pet products and included my oilcloth placemat for Doggies. I love these bone-shaped puppy mats. Last spring I started making them in two sizes when a neighbor got a large breed puppy. (crazy puppy, crazy) I have one for our cat bowls and it really helps keep things tidy and easy to clean.


But what makes me so excited is the Cuddle Muffin Cat Beds that were also featured!!! Oh I wish I could get two of these made for my girls. Every year I make them bed out of an old towel or some stray fleece that I stuff with fluff, but they look horrible and don't last long. BUT the Woobiekins beds, they look so great! Fun and sturdy, hmmmm note to self... "you need to save up some cash , your kitties are cold!!!"

O'Danny's Girl is the home of the The Dining Out Travel Bib, check that out too! Thanks for the shout out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you June! I'm so glad you saw my pets feature. I have been an admirer of yours for a while and love your oilcloth goodies.