|Photo Credit: Kelly McCants Cool Poster: Baltimore Print Studios|
I have one month until my next big deadline for book #2. (Dun, dun, dun.) The first draft deadline! I have to have all 30 patterns written and pretty by February 28th, so you can imagine how freaked out I am. It doesn't help that it's the end of the month and I haven't crossed off all the items from my January to do list! (Ugg)
Before I dive down my little publishing rabbit hole I had to make a stab at my 4:30 AM list today. You know that list don't you? It's the list that has you laying awake at 4:30 in the morning. The list that makes you stare at the ceiling in wide-eyed panic, wondering if it's best to get up out of bed and get to work! If only the people on your list were awake...
I accomplished wonders today:
- New insurance policy complete, check!
- Workman's Comp policy underway, check!
- Appointment with my new book keeper, check!
- Emailed my biz consultant with desperate plea for new website, check!
- Fabric bills paid, check!
- Fabric orders made, check!
- Massive spread sheet for book, check!
- School classes paid, check!
- 3 loads of laundry, washed dried, folded AND put away, check!
- 1099 forms printed and ready, check!
I hope this clears my mind so I can get creative and work a little magic, there's a lot to do in the next 31 days!!
What's on your 4:30 AM list?