Monday, January 28, 2013

Mood Board Monday: Sea Glass


As I was downloading photos off my cell phone last night, I noticed a recurring theme. Over the last few weeks I've been snapping products in shades of sea glass! Who doesn't love sea glass? You just can't go wrong with these soft shades of green and aqua. It's a nice balance to the bold colors that I am instinctively drawn to.

1. Beads of love at Bangles and Beads in Carytown! Wish I made jewelery.
2. I snagged up two of these oilcan soap dispensers from Target a few weeks ago. We have them by the kitchen sink, the large oilcan for dish soap and a smaller one for hand soap. Photo Credit: AM Dolcha Vita
3. I spotted these sea glass vases at Target! They are on my wish list!
4. The Yarn Lounge is just super dreamy. Wish I knitted.

No comments: