Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Cheer!

This is the first time we've ever made gingerbread houses. My very cute boy insisted that we start this tradition. Every day for about two weeks he's been asking when I was going to go and buy the kits. Friday was Maddie's birthday and she desided that would be a fun way to spend the day. I couldn't agree more!!
 YummO!
 Kits and Candy
 Momma to the rescue. Aidan's frosting just wasn't setting up.
Christmas in a construction zone!
 Aidan's house was a joint effort. That perfectionism kinda gets in a boys way.
 Maddie's! Made with love and then forgot since it was her 14th B-day and she wanted to go shopping!!! Those gift cards from the grandparents were burning a hole in pocketbook!!
Do like my new punch bowl set? I have a terrific hubby!

No comments: