Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Look what I found!!!!



I am so excited about my latest Etsy purchase, finally a laptop bag for my new toy!

A while back Don found a steal of a deal on iBooks at geeks.com, and I am now the proud new owner of a tiny little laptop. I am in love. I mean what's not to love, here I lay in my cozy bed with a sleepy little girl curled up next to me while I "go" shopping!

I found the bag tonight while catching up on the Etsy finds page, you know just checking out all the goodies! I found the great shout out for Track and Field Designs laptop bags. I was instantly in love with the old school typewriter image and the polka dots, come on how Modern June is that? Oh, I can't wait!!!

By the way Maddie, 10, asked me if it was an illustration on the side of the bag was an oven, OH MY! How funny is youth?



No comments: