Friday, April 8, 2011

Hoopla Pot Holders

I've been having a lot of fun with my pre-cuts that I won from Sew4Home. Don't you just love the Hoopla prints? They are just do darn happy!!

I used the Hoopla Layer Cake pieces and some squares of insulated interfacing that I had hiding away in my stash for about two years to make this up. (Thankfully I never throw anything away)

I'll have these available at the upcoming Spring Bada Bing show on April, 17th. If there are any left after the show, I'll add them to the shop.

3 comments:

foxglove said...

The pot holders are SO fun!
Bet you had a good time sewing those up. : )

Relishedartistry said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Kelly!! The colors are so bright and intense, and your use of them as potholders would bring a real splash of color to the dinner table under casserole dishes and such! What a great idea!

Kelly McCants said...

Thanks, Cory and Denise! I'm glad you like them too. They're really fun to make.