Friday, May 15, 2009

weekend!



It's been busy-busy here in Kelly Land. Between Modern June and Oilcloth Addict we sent out 42 packages this week. Wow, that has to be a record. Can you say this crafty mamma needs a weekend off! And that is exactly what I plan to do!


On Saturday I have a date with my DH to fine tune our schedules for the reminder of the school year (we are, as always, really behind, it is catch up time). I want to hit the Art:24 event especially the Green Indie Craft Show 12-8pm where Lark Studios, Sew Ono, Twist , Pretty Silly Things and many more will showing all there cool green products!


Then on Sunday I want to get some gardening done. I need some dirt on my hands. On Mothers Day Dear Son and I went and picked up some veggie plants and flowers. We need to get those bad boys in the ground ASAP. We will end the weekend at a birthday party at my BFF's house.


Wow, that sounds like a really great weekend. Yah for Friday! I hope you all have a restful and fun weekend!!!


xoxox, Kelly

1 comment:

Jackie pst! said...

Thanks for the link, babygirl!