Friday, April 27, 2012

Working with...

After a long day of travel (and travel drama) I am here!!! I am in Austin and ready to shop the Country Living Fair today. Today I'll be combing the fair for vintage goodies to rehab with oilcloth, laminated cotton, and chalk cloth.  I'll TWEET my way through the fair, so please follow me on Friday and hep me decide what I should buy up.@modernjune and follow #CLFair.


I thought I would show you what I have to work with, what I brought from home! Bundle #1 is a few fat quarters and two half yard cuts of chalk cloth

 Bundle #2 is two yards of oilcloth and some cotton bias.
Bundle #3 is just a bunch of oilcloth scraps.
Bundle #4 is two yards of laminated cotton, some oilcloth bias, a jar of buttons and a lot of ric rac. 
Sooo.... What am I going to do with all of this? 
Tomorrow I'll fix up my finds on the stage, it'll be my own little trash to treasure show. But wait, there's more, I'll even be raffling away a two of the projects to some lucky winners.


No comments: