Friday, February 4, 2011

Calender year!

I know it's already February, but I've just gotten my 2011 calendar up! This is my second Claudia Pearson tea towel, and I love them! This one was a Christmas gift from one of my dear friends and Junie stitcher extraordinaire, Nicole of Nicole Lee Designs.

 
I hope the talented illustrator doesn't mind that I took some time and pimped this one out a bit. All week I've been playing with specialty cuts for the quilting industry. I've been letting the creative process flow so I can see what I come up with. I pieced the strips together and came up with this...
I took the striped cloth that I made and used part of it to trim out my (already cool) calendar. I've gotten a few other ideas this week, and I'll show those off once I perfect them.

oxoxo,
Kelly

No comments: