Friday, September 11, 2009

Today is brought to you by the letter M



My new M!, originally uploaded by ModernJune.
So my favorite thing about Sunday morning is the Etsy "Get the Look" email in my inbox. It sends me off to many fantastic homes across the country, I am such a home decor voyeur, especially when it comes to that vintage and sometime kitschy look. Last Sundays GTL featured Kim Ludy's Mid-Century Modern home, and well, I must say I was inspired. Right away I jumped up from the computer and mimicked her vintage tray vignette. I knew I had just the tray hiding out in the pantry. Isn't it great, it is from my kids 94 year old Great Grandmothers home. The great thing about the GTL articles are the links for all those inspiring little goodies in the persons home. So, after combing Etsy I found the perfect letter M at Art Vintage, it is so cool. I have been wanting a great big letter since I saw this on Design Sponge, to die for!


No comments: