Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Last Chance Sale

Want one more cool tablecloth from Modern June? There is only 3 more days left to order, so we thought we'd tempt you a bit by offering you 20% off! The entire shop is on sale! Feel free to snag up some stock items too! 

Fabrics are running out fast so please have a look at our swatches and pick out 2-3 prints. We won't be carrying as much fabric in the future so once some of these prints are gone, they are gone. 

As of March 1st Modern June will be taking a vacation, so I can finish building the new ModernJune.com retail site. I'll also be working on my At Home with Modern June book release fun!

Read why I'm making these changes below! It's been a hard decision but my team and I are ready for new adventures!! We can't wait to share it all with you soon! 

Thanks for all the love and support over the last 7 1/2 years! Cheers to more happy years to come!

No comments: