Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let's Talk Turkey


There are 28 days to Thanksgiving Day and I need help. We need to talk turkey!  I don't know about you but this fact really shocked me on Monday as I was flipping through Bon Appetite in a doctors waiting room.  One of my favorite things to so is to gaze at the delicious recipes in all the glossy magazines but truth be told I am not the worlds best cook and my family is so picky that even if I could pull it off no one would eat it.  So I don't have to worry about what to cook for thanksgiving, plain and simple food is all that is required.  But give me a tablescape to plan I am golden!


This year I am for sure using my new Chalk Cloth Table Runner, at 72" it now hangs over the edge of my dining room table but once I put the table leaves in it will make a nice long centerpiece for a casual or elegant  Turkey Day Dinner.



That about a new oilcloth tablecloth just for me, hmmmm?   Lime Dots would be fun and would work well with my Fiesta Ware and the upcoming Christmas season decor as well.  Or, I could go a bit more elegant and make a Brown Lace Tablecloth, this way I could bring down my mother in-laws china!

So, I need help deciding, fun lime dots or elegant brown lace oilcloth?  Please leave a comment with your choice.  And don't forget it isn't too late to order your own custom tablecloth,  deadline is November 1st!





1 comment:

RetroRugrats said...

I vote for the brown lace!