Monday, December 16, 2013

My living room paint color!


For the last two weeks I've been posting a ton of photos with my Christmas decorations on Istagram and on my Holiday Pinterest board. Several people ask me about the paint color I used in my living room, so I dug out my paint can to share it with you all.  

Those who know me well know that I don't take the easy route very often! Well, picking out paint is no exception. After buying and being uninspired with several samples of blue paint colors I ended up mixing my own color. I just took bit of this and a bit of that and a few more bits of white paint until I got what I liked. After I was happy with the dried color swatch in the room I took a lid of dried paint in for the paint people at Lowes do their magic. 

Let's call it Breakfast at Tiffany's! The color code is 101-2.52, 102-24, 103-1Y39.52 The paint is a semi-gloss! 

No comments: