Tuesday, July 26, 2011


Over at my Oilcloth Addict blog I a little Q & A segment. Here's my favorite Q & A post ever....

I found this question in my inbox today and I think that it's the best question ever. I do have some ideas on what to do with oilcloth, twenty ideas in fact!!

Q: What can you do with oilcloth?

A: I have an entire book coming out about a month that will answer that for you. Sewing with Oilcloth is a pretty little book filled with 20 patterns with lovely pictures by Meghan McSweeney Photography. There is an entire chapter filled with tips, tools and trims that will make sewing with oilcloth fun and easy! The other 3 chapters have projects for you, for your home and for your little ones. There are projects of oilcloth, laminated cotton and chalk cloth.

In the meantime please check out my Oilcloth Addict Blog for tutorials, basic tips, and loads of great ideas from the crafty community and my fellow oilcloth addicts! 

Many thanks and happy sewing,
Kelly

No comments: