Saturday, March 19, 2011

Recent Acquisitions!

I've been a burnt out for about 3-4 months now so I decided to shut Modern June down for an extended Spring Break!!! Meanwhile, I'll be doing some things that I love (shop for vintage linens), some things that I want to do (totally redo the studio) and some things that I have to do (loads of paper work and taxes)!

Today I took a few hours to wandered aimlessly through most of the shops on Lakeside. As usual, the antiques, consignment, gift and antique shops were all filled with fun loot. I found some sweet vintage linens that make me very happy and seriously inspired!
I've been loving on this sweet little bunting made of vintage hankies that I saw over at Ohdeedoh. A little something just for me. See what else is inspiring me at my Pinterest page!! 


No comments: